the bubblewrap dance

so here it is...the first non-extravagant little video done with my new editing software (that I'm still trying to figure out...).
This is Autumn being Autumn. She was supposed to be telling me "night-night" and heading off for bed. Instead...well, you'll see.

I still think she got some of this routine from when we watched the dancing at the Chinese New Year's celebration. Regardless, this was the first real "moment" where she just let it all go and let her silliness and spicy-ness take over. Oh, and by the way...she did finally go to bed and slept soundly....after some wrestling with daddy and getting her puppy Jack to chase her back and forth a bit first.


1 comment:

Jeff and Valerie said...

Love the dance! Love it, love it, love it. What a cutie pie she is and sooooo very happy. I miss her!