moved!

Finally things have settled down a bit. We've moved and while not completely unpacked of course, things are getting to have a small sense of normalacy.
Where we are now is just a few minutes from a place called Clement Park. It is for all sense and purpose, the "backyard" to Columbine H.S. (for those who recognise that name...) It is a huge and lovely park that contains an equally huge and lovely lake with a path done around its entirety. A fave place to walk and enjoy life. The dogs get walked there often by G and I plan on trying to make that a place to bike to and from as well. I going to get a bike and a trailer for Ms. Autumn to ride in since it's a bit much for her and she's still just really getting the hang of riding her little bike with training wheels. There's a ton of places within easy enough biking distance that I've decided (once cleared with my doc...) to try to ride around more.

I have a few pics that I need to get uploaded so hopefully that'll be soon and I can share.
Until then...take care!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

So glad to "see" ya again. Glad you are moved and hope you settle in to the new digs and community (sounds like you made a good start). Can't wait to see new pics of that little gal.

Our love to you all.

Karyn, Jim, Kai